Making an Appointment
Once you have found a suitable property that you wish to view, please contact our office to arrange an appointment. All viewings are conducted by a professional member of staff who can arrange to either meet you at the property or at our office.
Minimum Rental Period
The minimum rental period is six months.
Once you have decided on a property, we need to take up the relevant references prior to completing your Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement.
They consist of: Bank reference, Employers reference (or accountant details if Self Employed), current or previous Landlord and a credit check.
Before the commencement of the tenancy, you will be required to make the following payments which must be made by: BANK TRANSER, BUILDING SOCIETY CHEQUE OR CASH
- £300 referencing/administration charge and reservation deposit per adult tenant prior to obtaining references. This sum is not refundable.
- Company Let – Company or Business reference/administration fee £300. This sum is not refundable
- Guarantor referencing if required – £120 (the need for a Guarantor may not become apparent until your referencing – including for any joint tenants – has been completed, therefore guarantor referencing fee(s) will only become payable should a guarantor be required).
- The first month’s rent in advance in cleared funds – if cheque, see above
- A month and a half’s rent as a deposit.
- Ingoing Inventory will be prepared and tenants are responsible for the Outgoing Inventory/Check Out fee £120
Please note that deposits or apportions thereof will be repaid within 4 weeks of the end of the tenancy to the original payee.
The deposit cannot be set against any rent payments due.
All properties are exclusive of Council Tax, Utilities – water, electricity, gas and telephone bills (unless otherwise stated).
Please note – all tenancies are subject to a Credit Reference and the Landlord’s final approval.
Should you decide not to proceed with the proposed tenancy or the responses we receive are unsuitable, the deposit and Administration fees cannot be refunded.
If, however, the Landlord decides not to proceed, Fees will be refunded in full.